2016 Rookie RBs and WRs
With The NFL season just over a month away. It is time to start getting out your think pads and making some notes on who you want to draft. Every week I will get you set with some the hottest and not so hot players in the league. Today we will take a look at some rookie Rbs that should make your roster sizzle.
In many leagues the RB is a very vital piece to fantasy success. If you are in a PPR league you must make sure your RB can catch the ball. In standard leagues you want to make sure your RB is well used. Just in these two formats you can see how valuable the RB is. Below are 5 rookie RB, in 2016, that you should keep an eye on and maybe draft in the mid to later rounds.
5. Kenyan Drake - Miami Dolphins. Drake was a playmaker at the University of Alabama. He will be able to spell lead back Jay Ajayi and come in on passing situations as well. Drake as tremendous hands. The Miami depth chart at RB is very small so Kenyan Drake should see little competition for the number 2 spot on the roster.
4. C.J. Prosise - Seattle Seahawks. Prosise should see significant time in Seattle behind Thomas Rawls. Rawls is coming off of a broken a leg and we are uncertain how that will effect him. Prosise, too, should see very little competition at the #2 spot on the roster. With the Seattle run scheme this makes Prosise a very strong condidate for any format.
3. Derrick Henry - Tennessee Titans. Henry was drafted to a very favorable team. He really has no chance at a starting spot with the Titans having DeMarco Murray. However, Henry would be the ideal handcuff at the position. With the power between the tackles, Henry could also steal some goal line carries away from Murray.
2. Kenneth Dixon - Baltimore Ravens. Dixon came into, probably, the most loaded back field situation of them all. The Ravens have Justin Forsett, Buck Allen and Lorenzon Taliafero all still at the position. Dixon, could eventually become a starter with no clear front runner at the position. Keep your eye on this position during camp.
1. Ezekiel Elliott - Dallas Cowboys. Elliott has already seemed to entrench himself as the starting back in the Cowboys offense. He should be the first rookie, overall, taken in all formats. He has great hands, exceptional speed and power, and will be an asset to any team. He could easily come off the board in the first round of some
drafts. Pay close attention to the flow of your draft when it come to taking this kid!
As I have stated, RBs are a vital piece to your fantasy successes. If you are looking at one of these guys in your draft be sure you have done your homework on when to take them. They should be fairly successful on your roster throughout the season.
Join me next week as I take a look at the top rookie WRs to add to your roster. As always happy drafting and good luck. You can follow me on twitter @bosshog2821, email: email@example.com or on FB -Sean Naylor.